Soap Making Ingredients
This is the kit you will need to make your own 1 lb. or 5 lb. batch of soap.
**This requires in store pick up. We can not ship this kit.**
We will notify you when your kit is ready for pick up.
- All oils & butters
- Additives (fragrance, essential oils, clays, etc..)
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye)
What you will need:
- Distilled water or liquid
- Soap mold
This is the same recipe we use here at Olio to make our soap. The oil and butter ingredients are pre measured and will come in one single container. Sorry we don't give out our ingredient ratios.
You will also be able to choose from one of the following additive types to make your soap smell, look and feel great.
- Naked - No color, no fragrance
- Activated charcoal with peppermint essential oil
- Honey, oatmeal with eucalyptus essential oil
- Outrigger with french green clay
- Magnesium bar with spearmint essential oil & french green clay
- Wasatch Woodsman